- Bathroom Rugs
- Stripes Bath Rugs
Stripes Bath Rugs
370 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 370
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Stripes Rug Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Stripes Bath Rug
Color Options and Descriptions:
- Striped multi color bathroom rug.
- High quality, dense, very soft medium pile 20mm / .79in rug.
- Designed and produced in Germany. Individually tufted by hand and made of long wearing, durable polyacrylic yarn.
- Unique non slip backing. See non slip backing details below.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Grey: Two grey tones. Anthracite grey and a medium tone grey with alternating white and black stripes
Coordinated Lid Cover: Solid Grey - the medium grey tone in the rug design.
- Lagoon: Beautiful lagoon green from dark blue green to light sea foam green to white.
Coordinated Lid Cover: Solid White.
- Brick Red: An orange red range of colors. Really quite striking from a dark wine red to red orange to white.
Coordinated Lid Cover: Solid dark Brick Red.
- Taupe: Soft grey brown tones from deep taupe to light taupe to white.
Coordinated Lid Cover: Solid Taupe.
Elongated Lid Cover:
- Exceptionally soft, polyacrylic yarn
- Good warmth retention
- Mildew proof
- Very durable
- Easy care polyacrylic yarn
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- Elongated lid cover for the Stripes design is a solid color.
- If your elongated lid is at least 17 inches long and no more than 18.5 inches long our elongated lid covers will work for you. They have a drawstring design allowing the lid cover to conform to your toilet lid.
- Non slip clear latex applied to woven rug backing
- Durable, resilient backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Unique latex application process provides non slip properties on most surfaces
- Easy care cleans very well
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
(back to the top